Project #1 Footprint

Fot this activity, students were to trace and cutout either one or both of their feet on a piece of construction paper. Once they have their footprint cut out they need to put their names on it and decorate around their name using various textures, designs elements, and color. On my footprint I out my name in red glitter, because everything is better with glitter. Next I have a picture of a frog because I love frogs and collect them. I also added a "4" for my four children along with their names, my husbands name and our anniversary date. Also I used an, Aberdeen Wings, logo, and a cut out page from a book, as I love to read.

EXTENSION ACTIVITY: For my extension activity I would have the students use their hands and explain about their families. I would want them to label the fingers with their family members names using the family members favorite colors and something that represents them or one of their interests.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Oil Pastel Turtle

3-D sculpture

Van Gough